Big Dreams, Hard Work, Successful Future
The Primary School community is built upon purposeful activity where the children are introduced to some of the more structured aspects of school life within a happy, supportive and nurturing environment. The well-being of every child is paramount and each is welcomed and valued as an individual. A positive contribution to the life of the school is encouraged from the outset. Kindness, honesty, and respect are important values throughout the school. We have high expectations for our pupils in all areas of their learning. The quality of academic, creative, physical and pastoral provision is high. Our experienced staff work as a team to plan, prepare and deliver a broad, balanced and enriched range of learning experiences based upon the National Curriculum with the value-added enrichment activities that an independent school can offer.
To create a safe, inclusive and nurturing environment where the curriculum is creative, inspirational and relevant to the children’s present needs and future aspirations.
Our Values:• Respect
OUR Aims is to make every child UNIQUE.• Understand that everyone has the opportunity to excel and flourish in their learning.
• Nurture through respect, honesty and tolerance in a safe and challenging educational environment.
• Involve children, parents, teachers, governors and community to ensure that everyone is working in partnership.
• Quality teaching to help all children achieve their potential.
• Utilize skills to promote independence and resilience that will secure a positive future for all children.
• Embrace the principle that every child matters.